Monday, October 22, 2012

Printing Posters from your Printer




This is the poster that I wanted to have larger than a 8.5' X 11', so I visited the website called Block Posters. It's a really cool website that lets you make a huge poster out of regular printer paper. There are many awesome websites out there, but a lot of them are confusing and difficult to self-teach. Block Posters is super user-friendly and only takes three steps to go from a tiny picture to virtually as large as you would like! I decided to make my poster 4 sheets wide by two sheets tall. Block Posters even tells you approximately how big your picture will measure out to. My poster will be about 2.5' X 1.8'. If you think this sounds like a fun website I included the link to Block Posters for your convenience.

I would use this in my future classroom for a few different reasons. This is cheaper than printing a real poster, so if I need to save some money I could make a poster this way. I can also create large posters that could cover up a huge portion of a wall. The students could work together to put the poster together. That would create classroom bonding between my students. We could all take a class picture, print it off this way, and assemble and hang it up together.


1 comment: